Sunday, April 3, 2011

Opening Weekend

Opening Ceremonies...11am on Saturday! Thanks to Andrew's mom, Susan, for these pictures...
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8QcsWrZqyaMO4

The Riverdogs played against the Thunder Saturday at 5pm and let's just say that they had the first game jitters! ;-) I kept the books for the team, so you would think I could remember what everyone did during the game. BUT...nope! So, this is from memory! At the plate Blake and Luke both went 3 for 3, Josh went 2 for 2 and then Brandon, Griffin, John, Aidan, Christian, Ben and Tony all had hits for the Riverdogs! In the third inning we were able to make a double play on the defensive side of things.

Sunday was awesome!!! It was a make up game against the Mudcats (scheduled for last Wednesday, but it rained) and we won, 14-6. Once again I don't have the stats with me, but every Riverdog hit the ball and made it on base! There were some GREAT defensive plays by our own, too! I'll remember next time to write down the stats before I turn the book over to Coach!!! I don't want to forget anyone!

Here's a short video clip of the Dawgs during the post game...

No comments:

Post a Comment