Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cullen Price's Masterpiece

For now I had to take a picture of Cullen's masterpiece about the Riverdogs because I do not know how to upload a PDF into a blog! Here is what he wrote in his story:

I had a baseball game. 
We won the game. 
The score was 11-3. 
I got Sunkist. I got orange lips. 
In the game Luke hit a biggy. But he got out.


He actually wrote out an entire team cheer on the slide!!! It's the one that goes like this:
 
Hey my name is Cullen and you know what I got?
"Hey whatchugot?"
I got a team that is hotter than hot.
"How is hot?"
Grand slams and homeruns, too.
"uh hah. uh hah."
Now let's see what Ben can do.
 
If any of the Riverdogs are writing about the team, then send them to me and I'll post them. It's best if you take a picture of it!
 
GREAT JOB #5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment